Boggs and Buhl Christmas Wreath

Aug 26, 2019 | | Say something

Boggs and Buhl was located at 115, 117, 119 and 121 Federal Street. For 89 years, Boggs & Buhl department store stood as a beacon of cozy commerce on the North Side.

The founders, Russell H. Boggs and Henry Buhl Jr., left their home town of Zelienople and, in 1869, opened a one-room store at 512 Federal Street.

Posted in:

Leave a Reply